Hitachi Capital America Vendor Services (HCA Vendor Services) announced record volume for their fiscal year ended on March 31, 2018.
Highlights from their fiscal year include:
– Breaking monthly volume records six times
– Breaking quarterly records three times
– Recording several transactions over $1 million across all sales channels, with contributions from several new vendor programs
– Record number of sales personnel surpassing their annual quotas
– Integrating HCA Funding and Portfolio Services sales channel (fka “HCA Medium & Small Ticket”) effective April 1, 2018
“We are excited to end our last fiscal year with a record month and continue to have momentum going into the new fiscal year,” stated Jim Teal, President & COO of HCA Vendor Services. “The dedication and leadership of our employees continues to be reflected within our booking numbers.”
About Hitachi Capital America Vendor Services
Hitachi Capital America Vendor Services is a nationwide non-bank specialty finance company uniquely positioned to deliver fast, flexible and reliable solutions tailored to meet customer’s specific financial needs. Financing solutions include vendor financing, direct financing and funding/portfolio services. We serve all industries, but focus in healthcare, technology, construction, fitness and industrial. Learn more at www.hcavs.com.